Saturday, August 31, 2013

S C H O O L. F A S H I O N. H O M E W O R K

Im sorry Ive been a little M.I.A! School for me has started and boy has it got me busy...but I want to share with you something I got for school and that I love!
••••••••••••••TOMS••••••••••••••••
I recently bought these TOMS from Nordstrom & they end up being $47 and change. Not bad-especially since your basically buying two pairs of shoes (one for yourself, but in the long run, another for a child without). For more info on TOMS check out www.toms.com . 

Here are my shoes!....BIRDIES on my feet!!
Now I'm not gonna lie, matching an outfit with these babies can be challenging. But thanks to forever21 (my favorite store on the planet) they had a beige crochet top which i paired with a navy blue tank and medium washed jeans. But I did have a lazy day and just threw on a navy blue top (; 

~~~~Until next time!~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: