Thursday, August 15, 2013

Back to School Series: Organizing Study Tools


Hey! Today I am starting the Back to School series! whoop whoop(:

I am starting with Organizing study tools. Studying is a very important part of school and is a great habit that everyone should have....but some of us (like myself) hate it and have a hard time getting to it. But this school year I am going to change that and make studying fun (: or at least try to haha so here is how I have organized some vital things for studying!



okay so things that help me to study are (lef to right): post it's | Highlighters, which I have put in this  little jar just to spice it up from the ordinary (: | paper clips, post it tabs, and just some binder clips (; | my handy dandy stapler | flash cards for studying and homework assignments |my pencil lead...I dont like the wooden ones, I would literally need to sharpen it like every ten minutes haha | my calculator, which I love so dearly! (I recommend this for everyone who takes math...which is all of us (: ) |  & lastly my earaser for those big mistakes. 

   I hope that this helps you get ready to succeed in school!(: 

Ask any questions below (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: