Monday, October 20, 2014

Mani Monday|||Ready for Fall, I Couldnt Resist!

Hey guys so as promised here is MANI MONDAY
I'm actually quite excited to be back on track(;

Now I have a simple manicure in the shade: Single Ladies by Deborah Lippmann.
Let me go ahead and warn ya....I'm absolutely positively in love with this color. I want my children to wear it, my mom, i think I wanna be buried in it #knockonwood #nojinxinghere .

This is a beautiful color, especially for Fall! It goes on very smooth, like butter and is opaque in about 3-4 coats. I know that sounds like a lot but the colors are fast drying so time goes by fairly quick!

I added a simple little design on my ring fingers just to jazz up the manicure even though this color is bomb on its own.

 

 

Well, I hope that you enjoyed this Mani Monday, sorry it's short but I wanted to show this color & get back on track with blogging!
Hope your having a wonderful day; see ya!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: