Friday, July 19, 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

So its been raining where I live almost all week! And I'm not the biggest fan of rain haha

Sooooo, I've actually been on the lookout for rainy day hair-styles. When it rains the humidity increases dramatically and my hair doesn't like that too much, it starts to get frizzy and plus I will start to have Tracy Turnblad hair without using any hairspray(;

I was looking into braided hairstyles like my fav, the French Braid and things like buns (which I had to thrown my hair into today). But the other day I had a french braid that led to a bun that I will show below...

This was actually a fun hair style to wear and I might even turn my bun that I have now into it (:

But what about you? Do you have any hair-styles that you wear during the summer for rainy days? Hot summer days? If so let me know in the comments below!(:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: