Saturday, July 13, 2013

Red, White, and Blue...stars and polka dots too!

***Its the fourth of July tomorrow and I would love nothing more than to celebrate this wonderful day with a tribute on my fingers!

I have whipped up a very simple and easy manicure, its another mix and match!(: ***

Yeah...see I wasn't being a very on time blogger and I'm sorry for that but maybe you guys can use this for another holiday!

The thumb is stamped and my ring fingers were done free hand with a dotting tool. As for the rest of the nails they are painted as shown and for the blue finger there is a silver rhinestone and for the white finger there is a blue rhinestone.

If you would like any more information this mani just leave a comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: