Friday, September 19, 2014

Bloggers With Class

Hey guys so a little while ago Jamie from The Fashion Newcomer tagged me for the Bloggers With Class Award! & I'm super excited to be apart of the award! Jamie is a super cool girl that I've met through blogging, she posts in a different style but i love it! She doesn't only talk about fashion but she helps you in other aspects but in such a unique way, I really hope that you check out her blog!(

I haven't had the time to sit down and actually answer the questions since school has started!
I've just been SO busy with homework, NHS, soccer, and simply trying to study and complete workout without falling asleep lol.

But I've finally caught a break and I want to get back to blogging so here we go!


Alright, so the Bloggers With Class Award was made by Cathleen from Classy Cathleen, and she created this award to recognize gals with class. When we read others blog we tend to pay attention to how they affect us and how their writing influences our thinking or perspective. It's great to find a blogger who makes you lol...literally haha or one that constantly gives you inspiration! That's what I think Cathleen was trying to capture with this award. (: 

So the rules for this award are...
~If tagged, please copy the rules into your post
~Please also link back to this post on Classy Cathleen
~Recognize the blogger that tagged you (share a little about them and their blog, and link back to them)
~Answer the questions that are a part of the award
~Tag 5 bloggers that you feel are classy to receive the award as well
~Let the bloggers know that they have been tagged!
~Be sure to include the link to the Bloggers With Class community (And don't forget to join!)
~Include the image in your post

 Time for the questions!!!(:
1. What do you think it means to be classy?
To me, being classy is more of a state of mind. Now I don't mean to walk around with your nose in the air thinking you're better than everyone else...but to simply be strong and confident in the beautiful person you are. Because like Dr. Seuss said, "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." I mean come on...you get one life, on chance to make it worth while! Yeah there will be lots of obstacles to jump, climb, and swim over but the way you deal with them is what counts; being classy isn't about wearing a fancy dress or your pearls but yet taking what you have and making it fab. (;

2. Who are some of your role models?
I don't know if this sounds bad but I don't really have a role model in the sense of "I want to be him or her...I wish I had their life." I want to create a life for myself and aspire to achieve my dreams and live a happy life! But I can say that some very influential women in my life are my mother and my grandmothers (basically all the women in my life haha)-they deal with life in a very unique way and I love it! Also God is someone I look up to...the more I follow what he asks, I can say the happier I am(: & lastly my friends are very influential in my life-they help me to be better(: & hey I mean if I see a chick with a great fashion sense I have to find out where she shops (;

3. Who are some of your style icons?
Hmm...I love so many things! I am really loving the circle skirt right now along with colored tights, boots, kimonos, flats, stud earrings, and flare jeans! I actually plan on making a post on this soon since I can't wait to dress for fall(:

4. Pearls or bows?
This is a hard one...I mean pearls are so "classy" lol but bows are so fun and bubbly! & I actually own neither of them (sad face) But I actually can't choose haha because to be honest I would probably wear them at the same time hahaha

5. Who/what inspires you?
My family, friends, and religion inspires me! Every time that I feel down or ready to give up there is always someone there to cheer me on and help me out. 
 
6. What is your favorite color?
PURPLE!
7. Do you like the classy style? What are some of your favorite pieces/trends of the fashion style?
I like the classy style but I feel that there are different levels to the classy style. I simply like to look put together and  ready for anything. Presentation is key(;

8. What are some of your favorite quotes?
lets seeeeee they are always changing! 
-"Life will hit you hard in the face, wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach. But getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air." This was just so moving to me!
-Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philippians 4:8-

*sigh...I literally cant think of my fav quotes right now, i feel so bad but i will def add them in later.*

9. Why is it important to have class?
It is important to have class because its what people will remember. No one will remember that you accidentally missed a button at your interview but rather that you were there on time, put your best foot forward even though you were a bit nervous, and you were ready to learn and accept new things, (:

10. Why did you start a blog? When did you start your blog?
I started a blog because I wanted a "creative outlet" I had recently stumbled across a few blog but on caught my attention and that would be Caroline's blog. I saw it and I was like wow, this girl is around my age and she is having so much fun and making friends and then I knew I had to try as well. I had always wanted to start on but I wasn't such about it...I thought it would be super lonely but I'm glad I didn't wait around forever! I started my blog June 15, 2013...how rude of me to forget my own blogs birthday (oops) but wow has it been a while! I did take a little hiatus from my blog becuase I stopped to run onw with my best friend, unfortunatly it didn't work out so I came back to Life's Little Bits of Happiness.

Time to tag(;
Tianna from Dressed to a Ti
Maggie from Happy Little Hummingbird

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, until next time! Also if you want to be tagged just mention it below and I'll be sure to add you on in(:

 

1 comment:

  1. Fashion Write For UsAugust 12, 2020 at 2:05 AM

    Hi! This is my first comment here so
    I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say
    I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts.
    Can you recommend any other
    Fashion Write For Us blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: