Sunday, September 14, 2014

Review|||Too Faced's:Better Than Sex Mascara

So today I want to do a review on something that's not necessarily new but new for me!

I finally got a around to spending the big ole $23 on better than sex...and I couldn't be any more happier! 
 
So to get all the structured stuff out of the way I'll go ahead and do the pros & cons and such first !

Pros: 
•Makes your lashes look va-va-VOOM! •Very easy to remove. 
•Easy to build. 
•But really, you get great curl, length, volume...just everything!

Cons: 
•Super wet formula (at first-which can make it hard to apply). 
•It's not waterproof
•Flakes on my bottom lashes after a couple hours (if I make the effort to put it in the bottom lashes bc the brush is big). 

So as you can see the cons are pretty srandard..but the pros are not! What can I say?! This mascara is AMAZING, when I wear it, it instantly opens my eyes and makes them so beautiful! It gives a butterfly affect in my opinion(;  

Now the price can make you very hesitant but I say it's well worth it, plus I got a mini mascar as well!

The mascara does take some getting used too...at first it's really wet in my opinion but as time goes on and thickens up a bit more which is perfect for me, I feel like I have more control that way. This mascara makes sure to coat all of your lashes and if you only have time to do one thing in the morning...do your mascara! I don't even worry about my winged eyeliner because this alone just makes me feel so out together and pretty for the day!  

Here's what it makes my eyes look like!

So do you think you'll be trying out this mascara??? I hope so ! 
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: