Monday, November 3, 2014

Hey There Fall(:

Hi there everyone!

I just would like to say Happy Fall!
lol it's probably been cold where some of you are for months, but here in Florida it has just started to get cold like um, Saturday night aha & it came by surprise!

Buttttt, this makes me happy because I can break out all of my cute scarfs ad mittens from last year that I didn't get to wear! & also I went shopping at Target and got some great deals on a beanie, scarf and a couple of other goodies!

So today instead of Mani Monday, yes I know it's been two weeks but I like to paint my nails on Sunday and I've been so busy between school and college applications and just life that I haven't had time to do them..sorry ): , I would like to give a little list of Fall Essentials!

Fall Essentials!


1\\\ So first you have to have a couple of cute but simple sweaters to play around with! They can be easily layered for a more casual appearance or dresses up with boots.
2\\\ Jackets are a must! Not only because they look cute but you want to stay warm...fashion is my best friend but hey I'll always choose warmth over cuteness haha, But here are some jackets that allow both!
3\\\ boots boots boots...they speak for themselves! lol bots are a perfect way to stay chic and warm, they instantly change an outfit!
4\\\Lastly I just have somethings that will further aid in coziness. Leg warmers a great way to keep your legs warm and add a flare to your boots! Beanies, scarves, and gloves are also another fashion statement and help to add in color during this time of year!

Well what do ya think? 
Do you have any of these things already set out for Fall?

What are you Fall Essentials? Tell me below!(:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: