Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Makeup...done simple!

So, if you're like me-a girl who likes to wear makeup but doesn't like to send over 10-15 mins actually applying it-this is for you!

So this year I want to try something different and break out a simple but elegant look for the holiday.
I have in mind a few combo's

So I would honestly say to stay with a simple eye look and then just change up the lips to create a more flirty or eddy mood!

For the eyes-neutral is the best way to go since it won't clash with your lips!
*add or subtract glitter to suit looks to your taste!*



via

Lips

So these are more light colors that can be paired with netral eyes!
Pout & Jewel are two colors that will make your look softer
Azalea, Legendary, & Smitten will take it up a notch and make it a but flirty

 ORRRR

go bold with a dark lip
 via

 via
 
 I hope that this gives you some inspiration for how to get a simple but WOW look this Thanksgiving(:

Tell me what you're plans are for your face tmrw #lol or what you're doing!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: