Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Last Minute Gift Ideas!

With Christmas being only 2 days away, it's time to wrap those presents and have them ready for whomever we are ready to surprise!

But...a lot of us haven't even started to look for presents!....#lolme but I've also decide to go the DIY route this year. So I want to share my favorite DIYs I've seen so far(;

 Starting with youtube!

I loveeeeeee Remi and Eva, oh and Meridith for their creativity during the holidays so I say you should DEFINITELY check out their videos. They have a load of great ideas of things to make for family and friends!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/pVz0x82oCao/mqdefault.jpg 

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3RV5vRspLb0/mqdefault.jpg 

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yaVNzO8E-lU/mqdefault.jpg 

& also, you don't always have to give a 'product' but you can also give food!
 I love Pinterest for this (Follow me for more ideas as well(:)!
Here's some idea's for fun treats that you can give during the Holidays

Christmas Bark ||| via

Christmas Popcorn ||| via

 
This sheet gives you some ways to make fun coco! 
You can always mix the dry ingredients and add a note for the amount of milk needed!
via

 
I've always wanted to make Muddy Buddies!|||via

I hope this gives you all some ideas for Christmas Gifts that don't cost a fortune but still touch the heart! & also don't forget what Christmas is really about: spending time with your family and friends, appreciating what you already have, spreading joy (like confetti haha) and celebrating the life that saved us all years and years ago(:

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: