Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Beauty 101|||Homemade Lipstick

First I want to say I hope that everyone had a grew Christmas with their families(; i reframed from posting on Christmas to spend time with mine haha. Now onto the post!
||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||
This goes to all the girls who dream of getting that perfect lip color but don't have tons of money to shell out for lipsticks...

I was on Facebook and I ran across this video on how to make your own lipstick. I thought it was going to be the same old same old tutorial but was I wrong...I have actually never seen such a simple technique. 

She uses coconut oil & crayons. 
Simple right?

Now when she models the colors they are absolutely gorgeous! 




I couldn't find her exact video but there are many on YouTube. 
Here's one that I like: DIY: How To Make Lipstick Using Crayons

I actually tried this, I want to make a dark vampy look for fall so I used Red Voilet and Black but I put in equal amounts of both colors of crayon and it turned to dark-almost brown…but that's okay, I can always try again! Btw it isn't completely a lipstick more I would say more a gloss, only because it has that nice sheen to it(:

Here's what it looked like!



So it still turned out pretty but I wanted a more purple reddish undertone!

Well i hope that you guys give this a shot..it's super easy and so cool. I mean imagine- you see a color you want and bam! make it.
Tell you below if you try this or have some cool DIYs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: