Thursday, January 1, 2015

First Impression|||Benefit's They're Real! Push Up Liner

Yes...I did it.
I bought the infamous Push Up Liner

To be honest it kinda hurt shoveling out that 24 dollars but it was soooo nice on my eyes

I went to ULTA the other day to actually buy a new blending brush and they were so expensive! But I know that they will last a while so instead my mom decided that she would buy me brushes and I could get other make-up (:

So what I decided to spend my money on was this liner. I have been wanting a new liner for a while but I honestly like the preciseness of liquid, feel of gel, and and flexibility of a felt tip...weird huh? So in all actually this is actually the perfect kind of liner for me haha.

The Push Up Liner has a AccuFlex tip which is literally so soft and flexible and the formula is soft as well! It glides right along the eye and I was quite shocked at how thick or thin I could make the line. In my opinion it's quite revolutionary...yes I called make-up revolutionary haha. 

(it comes with the plug and it's simply discarded!)



First Impression
///So after walking around the store for what...a good 15 mins wonder what i should spend the alst bit of my Christmas money on, I finally went and was helped by a nice lady who put the liner on me (loveee ULTA employees). She started the application and the first thing I said was "It's so soft." Guys literally you don't feel as if you're wearing makeup, it's quite light which I love!

///Next, I got to look in the mirror and I was stunned at how nice the eyeliner looked and how quickly the look was achieved-wing and everything!

///She then let me do the other eye myself and I was done in under two mins....fastest I've ever been able to do my liner. I think this is what sold me haha, getting the same results as my liquid liner without the hassle of re-dipping after one line was amazing. I walked around and said maybe next time but then I slowly made my way back and picked up a box!

///I fixed my other eye so my wings would match up and my liner worked just fine. I did a smudge test a few hours later and it flake off but I did notice how oily my lips were after I left ULTA so I can not say that this is some horrible liner that does not stay on. In fact I love it so far and I am going to keep wearing for the next couple of days to make sure its for me but so far I am sold.(:

This is my first product by benefit and so far A+! 
I'm sure you'll hear more about it later, maybe a follow-up review.














Do you have any products by Benefit or do you have They're Real! Push-up Liner?
 Let's talk below!(:

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Benefit's They're Real! Mascara and have been eyeing this eyeliner (no pun intended haha) for a while now, so I'm happy to see that you're so far pleased with your purchase!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the mascara but I am absolutely in loveee with Too Face's Better Than Sex mascara haha! & yeah I really do like this eyeliner but one thing I have noticed after taking it home is that its hard to put on for people who need their glasses to actually see. At the store I was sitting in a high chair-a nicely slanted mirror-and all of those beautiful lights and then I came home to my smaller mirror and it's much different. But I do recommend it if you can actually see without your glasses haha!

      {{{Kadasia}}}

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: