Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Polka- Dotted Nails!

So I'm not posting on a 'scheduled day' but I do want to get up a post this week, since I haven't been able to blog in a while. 

I know you hear this a lot...but senior year is truly unexpectedly busy. 
There just so.much.work. But good news for me is that I'm done applying to universities so now I'm working on scholarships!

But back to blogging lol, I also finally found the time to paint my nails. I literally have not painted them for a month and a half now; which is quite crazy. 

I decided to do something simple but elegant. Polka-Dots! 
Polka dots are something that will never go out of style and my nails actually remind me of PINK, just opposite color pattern haha. 



 via

I am in love with this pink, it's Flamingo by Color Club. I usually use two coats to get it opaque and will only do a third coat to the nails that need it. The white is Snow white by Sinful Colors and I made the dots using a dotting tool!
*Side-Bar!*
How is everyone? I honestly want to create more of a personal friendship with other bloggers! We are are super cool ( we have to be (;) and I would love to connect with you all. So a topic I think we should talk about is...what's up with this crazy weather?! lol I live in Florida and lets be honest, us Floridians don't have clothes for this! I am running on my last sweatshirt tomorrow, sigh I was wearing flip flops just last week and now the weather is playing games. What's it like where you live? Maybe I need to crank out some #ootd's for cold days lol. What's your secret to staying warm?(;

Well I hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: