Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
 


I know that I am a bit "late" but I really wanted to spend time on this post and not write it half asleep on New Year's Day haha

So...it's 2015. WOW. 

I don't know why the fact that its 2015 surprises me but it does, like  we are getting so far in time and the scary part is it's flying by!

I am actually really really REALLY excited for this year! I have so much going on...prom, first year of university, maybe a out of country trip...like I just can't wait! But what I am really excited about is finding me-what I mean by that is focusing on myself and what I need to succeed. Through that I will be able to help others. I want to let my light shine and to do that I first need to find it! That might sound harsh but we all sometimes need to start over and what better chance to than now! I want to inspire others and be myself and in order to do that I need to strengthen myself spiritually and live my life the happiest I can. Also not only do I want to be happy but I want to be healthy, therefore I want to get back on track with exercising my body. Not only does it maintain our weight or aid in losing weight but it just keeps the body running smoothly-not exercising is like telling your body you don't care and I'm sure we all care. It allows us to wear great clothes and eat great food haha. But yes, I just want to enjoy life-not like I haven't all my life but I'm getting older and independence is knocking so I really want to start becoming more aware about myself and my surroundings and taking care of me.

I wish everyone a blessed year, I hope that you enjoy life and I also wish you a pocketful of sunshine for those rainy days. I wish that you aren't too hard on yourself and always remember that it's never too late to start off even if its not 1/365 days (;

||||Also, I have decided that I want to create a schedule and stick to it so I will be posting on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (Simple Saturday) !|||||

Have a great night(:
What your idea on 2015? Tell me below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: