Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Final Thoughts on Benefits They're Real! Push Up Liner

Hey Guys! I am back with a final review on Benefits Push Up Liner that I reviewed  couple of weeks ago! I have been MIA due to school and am trying to stay on schedule so bear with me please!(:
 

So I've been using this liner for a little under a month & I say that it does do what it promises to do. Which is to give you a liner that can allow you to get close to your lashes! 

But my main problem is....I can't effectively use this product....because I cannot get close enough to the mirror. The pen makes it impossible for me to get close enough to apply the liner.

I am a full on glasses wearer and when I do liner I essentially have to be supper close to the mirror like we're talking breath circles appearing on the mirror close. So trying to create a perfect wing looking in a handheld mirror or even in a vanity mirror makes it way much harder than it should be.
Another thing I cant get over is the fact that all o the natural creases in my eyelid close to my lash line show up with the gel liner. But then again that could just be on of those pet peeves that you alone only notice haha.

So sadly I will either be giving this liner to my mom or returning it to ULTA; who knows maybe they will allow me to get two mini sized ones in exchange? That would actually fix my problem (:

Well I hope this review was helpful!
See ya Thursday!(:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: