Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hello Spring.

Why, I haven't been on in a while!

School is honestly picking up so fast that I don't even know I if I'll make it through! Haha

All I see is AP tests after Saturday study sessions after Univeristy visits after projects....yeah my calendar makes me want to cry now a days. & that is also the reason why it's becoming even more challenging to post every week. 

So due to school and other factors I will be doing sporadic posts! At least until the end of May when I have around a week of no testing and then back to it again for a bit haha. 

I do have something beauty related that I would like to share though! It is(crossout) was the the new lipgloss/stain by Timmel: Provacalips. They are a super stain in my opinion lol; this baby lasted though eating and everything!! Sadly the color I bought didn't look right with my skin tone so I gave it to a friend. 

Pros:
WILL STAY ON UNTIL YOUR CHILDREN HAVE CHILDREN. Haha

How's your school life?
{{{Kadasia}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: