Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Makeup|||Berry Lips


 It's been so long since I've last blogged and I've missed it so much!

I have gotten a chance to plug back in since SPRING BREAK just passed for me and I have lot's of post to catch up on-let me tell you that haha

So to kick off my...err...returning I want to share a new lipstick I've received!
Also I finally got to try Ipsy! Which is how I received the lipstick but that will be in another post. 

The lipstick is by NYX & is a butter lipstick! It's in the shade Hunk & on my lips it's a berry color with more of a pink undertone! I can say that the formula is very very soothe me creamy-I love it. It has a great staining power that doesn't make it look awkard while fading! 
I wore it for maybe 2 or 3 hours and then reapplied once my lips were getting dry instead of using my EOS balm and it simply perked the color back and was just like new!

After about 2-3 hours & then a second "layer"

    
I really enjoying wearing this lipstick and it wasn't high maintenance at all. But...I didn't get a chance to eat, I just sipped on some Starbucks haha. 

But, when I first swacthed this lipstick I felt a strange vibe of déjà vu. Lo and behold this lipstick is a dupe for Smitten by Revlon (Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains). In my opinion I think the lipstick is better just because it's creamy and less drying, but with Revlon there is that true staining property that is promised! 
But the lipsticks are cheaper so hey haha.
{even though they are completely different here they are basically the same on my lips}

What lip shades have caught your eye this spring? 
Let me know below ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: