Friday, August 8, 2014

Liebster Award!

Hey, I'm backkkk!
I'm so glad that I got a chance to take some classes this summer, they were really fun & Im actually going to miss them (that's a little scary haha). But finals were great & now I have a nice little last week of summer!

Onto the topic for today...I'm so happy to say that I was on chosen for the Liebster Award by Tianna from Dressed To A Ti (check out her blog its so cute & fresh(: )

Now if you're like me & have no idea what this award is, I can help you with that! Tianna was nice enough to tell us what this award is for, I'll insert it below!
"This tag helps bloggers connect and discover new blogs/bloggers."

Simple & Sweet, this is a tag that lets you get on a personal level with other bloggers! They get to learn about you and you get to learn about them and each others blogs!(:

The rules:
1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions created by the person who chose you.
3. Create your own set of questions for the people you are going to choose.
4. Choose 11 people (who have under 200 followers) to nominate, and link them to your blog.
5. Let the people you've chosen know they've been tagged. No tag backs!

Alrighty so those are the rules so lets get started! (; #getready
 
11 Facts About Me!
1. I love nail art & nail polish...like when I walk into a store I can't leave without checking out the polish haha!

2. I loveeeee Sushi!

3. I live in Florida....which means beaches! But.....I don't go as much as I would like too :(

4. I consider myself a fashioninsta- I'm always trying to match outfits and make sure my color don't clash (when they aren't supposed too(;)

5. I love to read-I could live at the Library

6. I get excited over little things & I love cloud watching! (probably explains the 

7. I love to sew (it's really relaxing haha) & recently I turned a pair of cutoff jeans into a jean skirt-say what?!

8. I really want to pursue a career in the Chemistry field, I'm just not sure exactly what yet.

9. My favorite color is purple.

10. I love to be organized! (but I have moments where I will be super messy)

11. I love to watch TLC & mentally plan my wedding...lol I find it so much fun (:
 Questions from Tianna

1. Coffee, Tea, or other? 
Okay, usually I'm a tea girl but recently I've been loving the Iced Coffee with a French Vanilla swirl in it!

2. Are you a country or city girl?
This is hard...I'm both! My heart is both in the rush of the city, going shopping and cafe's but I love to go back to my small hometown where everyone knows everyone and you don't have to worry about leaving your door unlocked.

3. What is your favorite scent (candle, body wash, etc.)?
I love anything citrusy. My FAVORITE scent is Brazilian Mango Grapefruit by Pacifica!

4. Where is your favorite place in the world?
To be honest I don't have a favorite place because I feel that I haven't been to enough (; I like the beach a lot if that counts

5. What's your favorite thing to blog about?
I love to blog about anything to deal with being girly! Us girls can never run out of new tips + tricks!

6. Are you a saver or a spender?
I am sadly more of a spender than a saver. But i would say that I spend wisely.

7. What's your favorite book?
I have two! That would be the Bible of course and I loveee the Delirum Trilogy by Lauren Oliver <3 I'm on the second book!

8. What is your dream career?
Something in the Chemistry Field or if that doesn't workout..a Fashion Designer

9. What's your favorite season?
I think Summer haha...but there's cute clothes in Fall. As you can see i have a hard time picking favorites-should've added that to the my facts lol

10. What's your prized possession?
My most prized possession is my personality & self assurance. I feel like a lot of times if you don't understand yourself or you can't encourage yourself then it's so easily to be influenced and lose your true self.

11. What's your favorite memory?
My fav memory of the moment is all of my friends and I at one of my really good friends' 18th Birthday Party. Michelle threw this amazing party and we all had so much fun (:

Now it's my turn to make questions!
1. What's been your favorite thing to drink this summer?
2. What's your favorite chick flick?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. What's your favorite color?!
5. Who's your favorite actress or actor?
6. Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper or water?
7. Do you set one alarm to wake your up or four? haha
8. Heels or flats?
9. Who inspires you?
10. What's your dream car?
11. Lastly, if your could have any super-power what would if be?(:

Tag, Your It!
I choose
Erin from Peachy Keen
Carrie from Carrie On Blogs

& to be honest I cannot think of any more bloggers at the moment-sorry!
But as I find more, I will gladly tag them and add them to the list!
Also Cathleen & Tianna have some bloggers that I have discovered and love on their blogs so check that out as well.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! 
I can't wait to see the other bloggers post as well
Until next time!(:

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading your post, and I totally have to agree with you on citrus scents!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tianna! & right?! Aren't they wonderful *inhales beautifulness* lol & thanks for choosing me, I had a lot of fun and actually looked at a lot of blogs in the process !(:

      {{{Kadasia}}}

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: