Friday, August 15, 2014

Summer Workout Routine!

Hey guys!
Today I want to share my Workout Routine !
I just feel that sometimes working out an be way more than a hassle, it's hard sometimes so I wanted to share what I do..maybe give ideas!(:

But recently I've been getting into running!

A couple of weeks ago on Instagram, I posted a picture of my new Nike's-I got them for running and my outdoor workouts. Let me tell you they are sooo comfy! I love them(: They are actually my first pair of Nike's haha 

But any-who let me share what I usually do!

///So when I get home I'll eat a snack and take a little break...catch up on the most recent episode of Pretty Little Liars maybe(; & then I'll go ahead and do my Zumba workout for the day! They are different everyday and on some days you get an option!

///If I don't feel like doing Zumba or I just want to change up the workouts I'll go to the gym or go jogging with my sister (way better to go walking or jogging with a friend!
       |||Right now I'm simply running on the treadmill, I walk at a speed around 3.3-3.5 for 7 minutes            and the run at 4.9-5.1 for 3 minutes. Since I'm just starting out, I don't want to stress out my                body and run for, lets say a whole 10 minutes!
       |||Doing workouts made for machines at the gym is also a way to work up a sweat. I use the             workouts from Blogilates right now.

+tips+
•Get a good pair of sneakers! I got mine Nike's at Sports Authority- they are called Revolution 2. They are very comfy and have enough cushion so that when you walk or run your heels aren't slamming into the floor. Check for sales often & sign up to get 10% off (; •

•Always stay hydrated!•

•Wear comfortable clothing•

•Don't workout too late (especially if your alone)!•

Well that's it! Just a simple routine & it helps you feel better & lose weight/tone !
What's your workout routine this summer? 

Oh yeah and I made this little picutre in honor of the famous blogilates quote! Feel free to take it with you! There's no watermark so it will look pretty wherever you put it!(:

 


2 comments:

  1. These are great workout tips! I've heard of Blogilates, but I've never really watched her videos. I'll definitely check them out now!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! & yeah Casey is so bright and vibrant, she's fun(:

      {Kadasia}

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: