Monday, June 17, 2013

Squigglies(:

Okay, so like I said I loveeeeeee nail polish and so here is my first Nail Post!

I started out with a simple white base coat. I used Snow Me White by Sinful Colors. Then I stamped with Cheeky Plate CH16 in the colors Brisk Blue and Lickety-Split Lime by Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.


This is what the end result looks like! I had so much fun doing this, overlapping the colors is something that I've never tried but it actually created such a beautiful design. 

Sooooo as I said doing my nails is a great hobby of mine so leave comments on anything maybe you would like to see, have a tutorial on, or any questions you have for me! I may be only posting nails about 1-2 times a week because that is how regularly I do my nails, but who knows I might change up(; Be on a lookout for more things coming soon.

-love Kadasia



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: