Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Sunset Nails



SOOOOOOO...I'm back with another nail post! These nails were super simple to make and super fun to wear.

I started off with a simple two toned color gradient with Orly's Spark and Sally Hansen extreme wear Coral Reef. I did two coats with Spark and then did the gradient, if you don't know how to to a gradient manicure I would be happy to make a picture tutorial on that, so let me know(:


So I wanted spice things up by kind of making a mix and match kind of nail art but I also wanted to use colors that would pop and make sure that summer is staying alive! So here are my Summer Sunset Nails....
For the thumb, middle finger and pinky finger I did the gradient. Then for my forefingers I did a simple tape-mani with a rhinestone and for my ring fingers I did a tape stencil in the shape of a heart.

Let me know if you would like to see a picture tutorial on anything you see on my nails!

-xoxo Kadasia(:




2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: