Thursday, June 20, 2013

WEN(:

Hey out there!I just wanted to say that I have gotten WEN Cleansing Conditioner!



Have any of  you ever use it before?



Well WEN is supposed to be something revolutionary, something big, something new! Right on WEN's site it says that WEN is...
WEN® Cleansing Conditioner is a revolutionary new concept in hair care. A 5-in-1 formula, this one product takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler and leave-in conditioner. It cleanses hair thoroughly but without lathering and all the harsh ingredients that may be found in ordinary shampoos-it is designed not to strip your hair and scalp of their natural oils. Your hair is left with strength, moisture and manageability.
This seems great, right? I can not wait to , try it! My hair is relaxed and healthy but it would be better if I could find a hair care product that wouldn't use any chemicals in order to keep my hair looking: beautiful, healthy and frizz free (sense humidity is its worst during the summer months). I purchased the Fig WEN, it has a a very strong, earthly smell to it; but the only thing that I am waiting on is the WEN Styling Creme and then I will be ready to jump into the world of WEN! If any of you have use WEN, tell l me how it went for you. 

-xo Kadasia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: