Tuesday, June 25, 2013

tiny WEN Review

Alright so as I said in my other post about WEN (which you can read here) I talked about this famous cleansing conditioner. Well I have gotten a chance to use it and I can say that in the shower my hair was abler to be easily detangled without fuss but after I got out the slickness went away...maybe I could try putting the little bit of the wen on after the shower (which was a option) next time.

But I can say that my hair was straighter after blow-drying it. Also after flat-ironing it was absolutely beautiful!

Soooo WEN is supposed to strengthen your hair over time so we will see, I don't really have anything bad to say so going out and trying WEN is a good thing to do!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: