Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Eye see you!

Hey guys! Today I wanted to talk about eye makeup. 

I'm not a big "makeup person" but from time to time I do like to wear neutral eyeshadow and some mascara...or even spic it up with winged eyeliner. Yessss wearing a cat eye is me, being dramatic; but hey at least I'll never go overboard.(;

As you all know I love pictures, which bring me to Instagram & YouTube. On my Instagram & YouTube I follow some makeup artists (idk, I consider them all artist even if they aren't professional lol) & I would like to share them with you because to me they are ah-mazing. 

•The first is Cody Wren. Let me first say that this chick is soooooo talented. I love looking at her beautiful eye makeup on Instagram! You should definitely follow her for inspiration and even to recreate !

•Next is AllisonlovesJB from YouTube. This girl knows her makeup...I would say she is best at her blending like it so beautiful she can make any colors blend together seamlessly and make them look gorgeous at the same time!

• Lastly I bring up Dani from Coffeebreakwithdani! What can I say I love Dani she is like a breath of fresh air and watching her videos are like having a convo with your BFF. From time to time she does a makeup tutorial and they are always varied. Sometimes bronze-y and sometimes it's super colorful! Even though I don't really wear color I love it nevertheless (: 

So I love these ladies and you should check them out! Who do you look to for inspiration? Tell me below I would love to check them out (: 

                  Have a great night!
                       {{{Kadasia}}}


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: