Friday, May 16, 2014

Im Backkkk + Full Exposure Pallet Review

WOW!
I can't believe its been two weeks since I've last blogged.
School has really tied me down these last two weeks....Ive had tons and tons of testing but from the most part I'm done with all of my "official testing".
 
 
Buuuuut onto the fun stuff, I bought the Full Exposure Pallet by Smashbox a couple weeks ago and its great!
 
 
I've had some time to play around with it and this pallet is so versatile and works for EVERYONE.
The pigmentation of the shadows are true to color and show up so well. With this being my first eyeshadow pallet I'm really amazed and to be honest probably won't be buying another one for a while, due to this one containing 14 shades! 7 are shimmer and 7 are matte; the color range from a light bone color to black-its the perfect pick of neutral.
 
 
 
So the price of the pallet is $50...yeah that's a lot! But my mom and I share it soooo that kinda makes it only $25 lol. But if you want to invest in good makeup then this is worth it (: Smashbox also gives a free sample size of their Full Exposure Mascara in the box of the pallet.
 
Also to make sure the shadow stays on all day we bought a primer (very important)...this primmer is the bomb by the way! Then when you buy $50 worth of Smashbox products you get some freebies and I chose the Kohl Liner and Eye Brightening Photo Op Mascara (which now is my favorite mascara it is so amazing and makes my lashes look...again AMAZING lol).
 
 
 
  So soon I do want to post an tutorial! Any request? I have Almond shaped eyes, so Smashbox did help me with some makeup looks!
Have a great Friday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: