Thursday, May 1, 2014

Healthy + Good Cookies





So I was just sitting in the car...and then I spotted these cookies on my moms purse. One of the best things I've found in a long time! lol these cookie are soooooo delicious. 

And to top it off, they are only 14 cals per cookie. Um, excuse me? YES---14. 

But onto the flavor...omg it's so yummy. On the box it says it has a hybrid taste of Mnderarin orange & lemon, smooth vanilla from Madagascar, & infused with cold pressued lemon oil & adorned with lemon zest. Sounds heavenly right? I love anything citrusy so of course I had a "oooooooo yummy" moment. 

Also these cookies are not just any ole' cookie they are Moravian Cookies. "Moravian Cookies are known for their whisper thin, hand-crafted style and long beloved for their exotic ingredients & vivid flavor." I totally agree, they are amazing and super thin, so you don't feel all heavy like you just ate a giant chocolate chip cookie with a glass of milk. But instead they are light and airy and give you the satisfaction of something worth way more than 15 calories.  (;


Have you tried these before? 
If so tell me about your experience with them or any other yummy health food you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: