Tuesday, April 29, 2014

ULTA Experience












So, on Saturday I had the lovely opportunity to go to ULTA.

Let me tell you,I had sooooo much fun!
It was my first time going and I was like a kid in a candy store, it was just--ahhhh, wonderful!
And of course there no way to walk into ULTA and not purchase anything. So my mom and I ended up buying the Full Exposure Pallet by Smashbox, Photo Finish 24-hour eye shadow primer, with the pallet you get a mini Full Exposure mascara, an ionic blow dryer, Dolce and Gabana roller ball perfume, and with spending $50 worth of Smashbox product you either got a foundation primer or a mini mascara and eyeliner. There were a couple of together goodies but these are the main beauty ones!

I will make a detailed post of my eyes & the pallet later on (they were so much fun btw-I didn't want to remove the makeup haha)

Do you prefer ULTA? I know I do! 

Let me know what your thinking in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: