Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Seeing the beauty in life.



    

    
    


So, today a club that I'm apart of at school put on a Easter Egg hunt for kids that we tutor afterschool. It was sooo much fun watching them scramble around looking for the eggs an finding the candy!

But as my friend and I were supervising the kids to make sure the kids were playing nice lol we came across these beautiful flowers that the school grows. 

My friend and I just had to take pictures and were absolutely amazed at how beautiful these flowers were. 


It made me stop and think of how many times do I "stop to smell the roses?" Life is so beautiful and sometimes we get caught in all the school, work, and other tasks that we forget about the amazing life we've been given. So these flowers today gave me a chance to stop and just appreciate what I've been given and the fact that I can even experience the beauty of what Earth has to offer. 


How often do you stop to really "smell the roses?" 


~Btw, if you would like to use these pictures as a background for your phone or anything, feel free too! (But...if for any other purposes just link back to me giving credit please(: thankssss)

              
                    {{{Kadasia}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: