Monday, April 21, 2014

It's finally here!

Hey guys! Today I want to tell you guys about Pacifica's new nail polish line!

 via
click me to go to Pacifica!


I am so excited and knowing Pacifica, I expected it to be alllll natural. 
 This is great because it is 7-free. Um....what? Yes I said, 7-free; this nail polish is free of  parabens, phthalates (dibutyl phthalate), toluene, xylene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, and animals. (I mean that's right right but I guess that they are counting the first 7, which are uber common and then added in animals-which I have never heard of before in nail polish) 

The other great news is that they didn't just come out with a set, or a couple of polishes, but they introduced 26 polishes (two do which are a base coat and top coat)! Wow, talk about first impression!

The polishes cost $9 and are in a wide variety if colors. Where I live, I can find Pacifica in Whole Foods so I hope to visit one soon  and see if I can pick one if these baby's up !



Will you be checking out these new polishes? Tell me below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: