Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring Cleaning, the fun way!

Hey guys! I hope you having a wonderful Saturday!

So i wanted to clear up something I said before about posting everyday. I love to blog and its one of the most fun parts of my day-but I can't do it everyday. As you may know, I am in school and its super duper demanding. I take a butt-load of AP classes which means endless testing and school comes first for me and I won't be able to post everyday. But, I do want to create a schedule of at least every other day!(: This has seemed to be working out so far and I hope it continues to. 

Now onto the real topic of today!


{Spring Cleaning}

This is the time of the year when...you gotta clean.

So I wanted to give you some tips on organization!

1. Compact like items: If you have a lot of beauty, skincare, or nail products (such as myself) then put them together in one place together! Make it easy on yourself to find them and organized.

2. Use bowls, glasses, even baskets to organize your things: Use these thing as  way to throw you fav. magazines in (basket) and organize you perfume or lips products.

3.Be creative: Have fun with it! Don't just pack away everything, get some of you bowls or vases in glass to showcase your favorite items and even add a pop of color to your room!


Now I'll show you what I've done!



  


 




So I hope that this gave you ideas on how to organize your things this Spring (look at that rhyming there lol)! If you have any questions just ask below! 

Till next time (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: