Thursday, April 24, 2014

Diamond Strength?

Hey there! Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, I had an event to go to and I got home really late!

But today I would like to chat about Sally Hansesn's Diamond Strength (strength treatment). So first I want to start off by saying thsi product is does a very good job of protecting your nails..like it says. 

http://rubybox.co.za/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/c/fc25558_sally_h_diamond_strength.jpg

But I happened to buy this product to help my weak, peeling nails to become stronger....this I can not say it helped.


On the box it is advertised to "stop nails from breaking" well I couldn't see that...maybe on or two nails were stronger and didn't break but the rest were still in bad condition. To be honest I don't know why my nails are having such a rough time lately but I do need to find a treatment that will revive them. I don't want to use a hardener (labeled specifically hardener-diamond strength is a "treatment") because most consist of formaldehyde and I prefer to keep the "Big Three" out of my system. 

But this product is not bad. It does protect the nail while its growing but I would say that the getting them stronger part is up to you. Plus who does want shiny bare nails, its nice to just go natural every once in a while!

 
Have you tired this product or have any recommendations? If so I would to read about them in the comments!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: