Sunday, April 6, 2014

{Nail Polish} Essie: Romper Room

                           Hey! 

Since spring is about flowers blooming, the season changing, and cleaning out the old to bring in the new; why not pick up one of the new Essie polishes from the Spring collection?! 

And of course that's what I did (;

So the color I picked was, Romper Room. It's a oh so gorgeous baby pink. But just not any kind of baby pink...it's so versatile! It will look great on anyone (: 



The first time I wore Rimper Room I used it in a gradient as an accent nail and then painted all of my other nails solid. It was great but then I eneded up taking it off and wearing it solo because it was just that beautiful

I find it to be perfect for spring because it's not too dark...not tooooo light and not too flashy! It's literally a 'breath of fresh air' for me, which is amazing to find in a polish. 

Have you seen any of the polishes in Essie's Spring Collection? If so which one is your fav?! 

Let me know below(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: