Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hair|||Are you putting in your bobby pins correctly?

So I'm pretty sure your looking at my title and wondering...how on Earth can you put in a bobby pin wrong? Well, there is a more efficient way to insert a bobby pin into your hair; with the WAVY SIDE down towards your scalp.

I, myself, have always put in a bobby pin the "normal" way. Which is just inserting it with the wavy side up and walking out of the door. But when I started to wear my bobby pins in the fashion that I mentioned above, getting my hair to stay in place was a breeeze




In fact, I'm even wearing some today and I only had to readjust them once-due to falling asleep lol.

So how do you wear you bobby pins?  Wavy side up or down? 

Tell me below! 
Do you have a certain technique to secure your hair with bobby pins?

Hope you get a chance to try this tip out!

                      {{{Kadasia}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: