Sunday, May 18, 2014

Next on my list.

Okay so today I want to talk about the next thing I want to get, that's on my list. 

                          Wristlets 

I just feel that a wristlets is essential for every "busy girl." I sometimes find myself going places where I don't need a purse.  But I do have a couple things that I need to bring like money, lip balm, & my phone…which brings us to the sole purpose of why wristlets were invented!

Therefore I feel that I need to invest in a couple. Usually when I go out I bring those few things mentioned above and I end up bringing a cross body that is basically empty...(not cute). So I want something that is chic & won't tie me down when I go out. 

So far I'm aiming toward these kinda of wristlets. 


I want them bright so they can still act as a assets to the outfit & still be functional.
All of these wristlets can be found on my Polyvore btw!

So what do you guys think? Do you know of a place to get reasonably priced wristlets? Let me know below !


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: