Thursday, June 19, 2014

Being Inspired..


So being crafty and getting great idea off of the top of your head and be hard sometimes.

I'm not gonna lie; I say all the time "Why can't I be inspired or 'artsy'?"

...but recently I've found out that I can be inspired and recreate what I've seen to make it my own.


Here's how..

//Find your favorite things...they are all around ya!//
Inspiration can be drawn from something as simple as the uber cute wallpaper on your phone to a tile pattern you saw on t.v. to a pillow you were fawning over in the store last week. Look to what you like and not simply what everyone else is raving over.

//Believe in yourself//
Yes...I know this sounds cliche but we all have potential; just in different areas. I feel that I suck at free hand nail art but today I sucked it up and did it (it turned out super cute btw, I'll be showing them tomorrow(; )!

//Like Nike...just do it//
I mean come on, if we don't try we'll never know...so just try & if you fail then try again (maybe haha). But just take a chance and see what happens!

//Show you what inspires you//
Keep those creative juices flowing and show off your style by getting/making a dream board. Pinning up things that inspire you can lead to other things...for me it's usually something relate to home decor (for my room) or beauty but hey anytthing can happen! Or go the virtual way and get a Pinterest!


///Some things that have inspired me lately///

I think I got this from Instagram...sorry I don't remember from who!

This bathing suit form Old Navy...love it.




I hope that these tips can help you to be inspired and that you have fun trying out some new things!
I showed you some pics that inspire me so, what inspires you?
Let me know it the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: