Friday, June 13, 2014

#OOTD

Hello there!(: 

So today I wanted to show you my outfit that I wore the yesterday. 
It was hot but the weather was super bi-polar! 

So I just decided to dress for the hot weather lol. 



~I'm wearing a racer backed style shirt with a black tanktop underneath. 

~Light washed jeans (they just simply look better in te summer time to me) 

~Black flipflops & my rose gold watch 


It was super simple but very cute!

I also curled just the front part of my hair to add a little volume-for me that completed the look (:

** searching for the shirt is very hard the brand has a logo in it but I will search for it!

Hope you enjoyed this OOTD, what was your outfit like today? 
I would love to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: