Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hints of Yellow and Coral.

Hey guys!

Okay so I'm ready to paint the walls in my new room & I'm leaning towards a light yellow accent wall with coral and white to accessorize !


Here are some things that have been inspiring me!


 

via but in in coral color


via in Lemon Twist

 

 

via

 

 

via 

This is what inspired it all! I saw this picture and fell in love (:  

 

I love how this room has mainly white furiture...which I happen to love it open up a room and I love 

how all of the light bounces off of it.

 

But I still love color and pairing two colors with white is the perfect balance for me !

 

I can't wait to start painting and adding in my pops of color.



What do you think of the color chioces? Any suggestions or ideas?!

I would love to hear them; comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: