Friday, June 20, 2014

Tutti Frutti Nails?

Evening everyone!

Yesterday I worked really hard on these nail inspired by my summery wallpaper I found on Pinterest!

I haven't done freehand nail art in a long time and I haven't draw fruit before!
But I tried and it turned out pretty cute!





This picture is what inspired these nails and I'm very happy with them-but I will admit, I need more practice! 

I started out using the Sally Hansen Nail Art pen (picture on my Instagram!) but it didn't work out because too much polish comes out to do intricate designs. But I will try the it for another nail art design to give a more accurate/fair review. But some tips for these pen are: be careful when taking off the cap after shaking it-some polish might fall out; also if you want a small amount of polish on the tip only press down (on the hard surface) a little...or you will get more polish than ya bargained for on your nail!

All in all I had so much fun doing these nails!
& white is perfect for Summer because it's bright and makes a statement!

What's on your nails?
let me now below!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't do any form of nail art to save my life, but I love looking at talented people's work! This is beautiful:)
    xx-
    Cathleen
    Classy Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! & haha I believe everyone can! You just have to tell yourself it will get better after the first time around haha...but I totes know how you feel(;

      {{{Kadasia}}}

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: