Monday, June 9, 2014

Cheeky Stamping Plates Review!


It's SUMMER!

Ahhh, it feels so great to sleep in, stay up late and not have to worry about homework being due!
Wouldn't you say so?


Well today, I have a review on some stamping plates I bought a while ago.

They are called: Cheeky Vibrant Collection.

It comes with 26 plates that vary from french tips to simple little cherries or sun-rays to full coverage abstract designs! I really do love these plates, its fun to take a break from working so hard on nail art to letting the stamps do it for you! 

I bought these plates on Amazon for around $15 and also bought the stamper/scraper for around $5. It's a great deal and I still haven't gotten around to using all of the plates!

Cheeky Vibrant Collection from Amazon
 
MASH Stamper and Scraper from Amazon

The quality of these plates are fantastic, I haven't had a problem with putting nail polish into the designs, scraping the polish off (I thought there was a problem but then I noticed that one side of my scraper works better lol), or cleaning them; they are great to work with. 

A little heads up before buying a stamper and scraper set is see if you can just buy a stamping tool because in the box comes a plastic scraper, which I found I like better than my metal one. It doesn't scratch my plates, which is a great plus!

All in all if your looking for a set of nice plates then check out the Cheeky ones!


I hope that this review helps you in picking plates or gives you ore insight! 

Do you plan on buying any plates or own any?
If so tell me how you like them below! Or any questions(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: