Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Reads

This summer I am very determined to get back into my habit of daily reading.

I mean...I have a book that I should be reading for my English class-but it doesn't seem fun!

So I have compiled a list of books that I actually want to read this summer haha

1.Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns by Lauren Weisberger||| I saw this book in Target today and immediately I was excited...a second part the Devil Wears Prada? Please and Thank You! I definitely want to give this a try.





p.s. the paper has the cutest cover but its too blurry online lol

2. The Fault In Our Stars|||Do I even have to explain myself here? Everyone has been raving about the book & the movie so better late than never right ? I can't wait read it!

3. To All the Boys I've Love Before||| This book seems so interesting...writing secret love letters to past crushes? I really want to see how this ends up.

 .




Well these are the books that I have my eyes on right now! 

What about you? 
What are your Summer Reads? Tell me below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: