Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Cake + Fourth of July Madness !

Hey partay people!
 
lol okay don't even ask questions about that intro !
 
 
Any way, I just wanted to share my cutE little cakes I made yesterday.
To be honest, I was bored & hungry, so what better way to satisfy both feelings with some cake(;
 
I've been wanting to make this cake for a while and I got the chance to so, I took it!
Are they cute or what?! 
 
 
 
 
Next I just wanted to share this super adorable wallpaper from poolga.com
 
*psst...go to the website and download it! It looks great & is so festive!*
 
Also I am writing some ideas + treats for the Fourth of July tomorrow! So be on the look-out!
 
I haven't had as much time to blog because I've started school and of course that comes with, drumroll please, homework. But I will still be posting a few days during the week!
 
 
So I hope that you enjoy this wallpaper and see ya tomorrow! (:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: