Monday, July 28, 2014

Mani Monday ||| Pink & Lavender Ikat |||

Soooo, I've decided on a series guys! I have forever been a nail polish fanatic & it's something near & dear to my heart-so why not create a series about it! (;

Every Monday I'll be sharing my nails, 'nailspiration' or nails I like. I hope you'll like it (:

Now, today I want to share my Pink and Lavender Ikat nails.









The Pink is by Color Club (the name tag fell off, sorry! But I'm pretty sure it's Flamingo)
The Lavender is Nice Is Nice by Essie
The White is Snow Me White by Sinful Colors
The black is just a black striper-use any black ya have(;

They are very simple nails but make a statement(:

Now don't get me wrong Ikat can be a little tricky sometimes, but you just have to think your way through it haha!

What's on your nails?!
Tell me below
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: