Thursday, July 3, 2014

Fourth of July ideas!

Good Afternoon beauties!

As promised, I am here to give a few ideas on some cool things that you can do to be festive this Fourth of July!

I'm going to start with FOOD!

Food
You can make any treat you love...just make it red & blue!
Cake, popsicles. jello, and drinks are the quickest and easiest way to go and oh yeah don't forget the dye! These girls have some great ideas: Beth, Savannah & Anne; just click on their name and let the magic begin!

Outfits

Fourth of July!
click for more details on the actual clothing!
& also shoes are up to you darling!

Beauty
For makeup you can either go simple or go BIG! It's up to you! You might want to swipe on a colorful wing eyeliner and mascara or go for bold, colorful eyes!

Nails on the other hand I'm going all out for! Check out YouTube for some ideas and also Instagram and Pinterest! Check out my Instagram (followers) for some ladies who have some great nail designs!


Lastly I just want to wish everyone...
Untitled #19
Have fun and be safe!
(eat some extra food for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: