Monday, July 14, 2014

Jazz Up Your Binder!

So as some of you may know already, but I am in school this summer (kinda sucky haha) and today I bought a new binder with a clear cover so I could use these adorable covers I've seen on Pinterest.


As I was in class this morning I had this sudden urge to search for like every single binder cover #oops. (See my damage here haha)

Buuuuuuuut, I did find the one

It's an adorable collection of waves, seashells, and starfish in Turquoise and Orange.


All I did was simply add my two classes on the banner provided on picmonkey.com & printed it out (cutting off some of the excess white) and viola!

Here's some more pictures of how it looks and tuned out 



I was guided to a lovely website through Pinterest with-even.more.binder.covers.

It's ran by Hope and I will now will run out of ink because of her.
lol, but I really LOVE her blog...she has binder covers, phone wallpapers and even a 2014 planner *insert gasping emoji* 
I most definitely recommend you to check out her blog
(click here to go to her site!)


Do you have any ideas on jazzing up school supplies (or any other things for that matter(; )?
If so, leave it in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: