Friday, July 25, 2014

Fashion Staples, What Every Girl Can't Survive Without.

Good Morning Beauties!
I'm sorry that I've been MIA this week, some of my family has gotten sick and I had to help around the house.

But I'm back now (:

So as we all know, to have an amazing outfit you don't need every single item of clothing to be new.

In fact, they are better when you can mix something from your fall wardrobe with your spring to spice it up. Or keeping a hold to that one denim jacket because it can do wonders for tough to match outfits. 

So I have a little list of some things I think we all should have on hand(;

///Denim Jacket///
A denim jacket in my opinion is very very important. It's perfect to make a dressy dress casual, or simply give your outfit more structure.





///Plain White Shirt///
Some days you just want too be comfy but dress up just a tad. This is were the White Shirt comes into play-wear it how you want and add as much color as you can (;

via

 via

 via


///Pair of Flats///
Flats can simply feminize an outfit. To me they dress up an outfit just a bit to make you look chic (:


via

 via



///Statement Jewelry///
Whether it be your fav watch (guilty(;), a gorgeous statement necklace or a wonderful ring your grandma gave you, create your own jewelry statement piece. 

 via 
 I have one almost like this in but in brass or a rusty copper

 mine (:

 mine(:
Both are from Target


So that's it! These are a few things that I feel are important to help keep our outfits chic and original !
What do you think some good staple pieces are?
Tell me in the comments below!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: