Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Trend: #Kimono

Ello Beauties!

So I want to talk about Kimonos (not traditional Kimono's) but the cardigan kinds. 
They are basically over-sized,super light-weight, sheer cardigan's. 
They come in a variety of lengths, colors, and patterns!

When I first saw these baby's....I hated them. Yeah, I thought that they were SO UGLY.
Then....one day I was watching one of Remi's videos (love her btw) and she had this super cute blue floral Kimono (part of a haul) & then I realized that there were pretty Kimono's in the world (;

So I went to Marshall's to shop and I found a bunch-but they either had a tiny defect that bothered the heck out of me or they only had one in the pattern and it was too big! #thestruggle So I left sad...

But I am on the hunt have found one that I am in love with (sharing soon)! But I've found some online that replicate the style(s) I'm lovin' .

 
via 
I actually saw this at Marshalls the other day & I almost bought it but |I got a different one instead...coming soon for #OOTD



via


So if could own lots & lots of Kimonos these would be the types I would wear.
I like the more patterned styles not so much of the floral. 

Do you like Kimonos? 
Let's chat about it below !
  

4 comments:

  1. Love this look. I have not had time to make a purchase but I will definitely be getting one before summer ends!!! I will probably wear mine as a bathing suit covet up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are soooo amazing! Definitely buy one (; & yeah, I would get one for a coverup as well-but not the patterned ones, I wouldn't want to chlorine to get to it :P

      {{{Kadasia}}}

      Delete
  2. Hey Kadasia! I have a black pompom-hemmed kimono that I love :) I loved the styles of all these outfits! Also, I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award!! (see my latest post for more details) :)

    Tianna
    dressed-to-a-ti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they wonderful?! I've even opted to make mine my first day of school outfit; the beautiful print just blows you away but yet I'll still be comfortable while rushing from class to class(:
      & oh wow! Thank you so much (((: I will go and check that out now!

      Thanks for commenting! I love to hear that others see this trend too (;

      {{{Kadasia}}}

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: