Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Essie & Sally Hansen Swatches + Chevron & Polka Dots.



 

 

 

 


 

 

Today I want to share some swatches (first one!) (;

Okay so the two colors that I am going swatch are Blue Away by Sally Hansen Inst-Dri (on thumb, index finger, and, pinky) and Turquoise & Caicos by Essie (on middle & ring finger). The design is done in the color Heavy Metal by Sinful Colors.

********************

I also decided to do something different and mix some dots and chevrons!

I got the chevron print by cutting out tape and then using the little triangles that come off on my cuticle area & tips of my nails. i did this so I wouldn't have just one line of chevron in the middle!

What do you think?
Have you done any nail designs lately?
Tell me below !!


4 comments:

  1. Love this color xxx
    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I'm a big fan of mixing colors and patterns for nails. I rarely get time to do my nails these days so when I do, I make it count! I'll have to try one of these colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I completely feel you! & yeah, definitely go for it-I would love to see the results! :D
      {{{Kadasia}}}

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Just write below (: